Thursday, January 6, 2011

Top Five Albums of 2010

Sorry this is a little behind schedule, but that's just how it is. I'm not doing 10, I'm only doing 5. I'm also not going to explain myself. I've been working on this for too long and can't seem to find the words. This frustration led me to decide to just post the list and move on. I'm done with 2010. A bunch of these I've already given my two cents on as well and went through and hyper linked to the previous posts. And without further ado...

Honorable Mentions

Gil Scott-Heron - I'm New Here
The Black Keys - Brothers
Eminem - Recovery
Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon Part II: The Legend of the Rager
Arcade Fire - Suburbs

#5 of Montreal - False Priest
















#1 Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest


Good bye 2010. You were good. You were bad. But mostly you just were.

No comments:

Post a Comment