Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ramblings

Snow is mixing with rain on this gloomy fool's day. The only day of sun we've had recently I was too incapacitated to appreciate. Fitting...

Immaturity runs rampant. I try to avoid it at all costs, but I guess that's just how fate works...

I need to find a white suit. Something stylish but not flashy. Also reasonably priced. Am I dreaming that this could actually happen?...

I desperately need to take a road trip. Preferably to the ocean. It's been far too long since I've seen the Pacific. That might be part of my problem. I find that my relationship with the Pacific, and water in general, is extremely complex, but my mood and outward attitude towards life drastically improve after seeing the waves crash on the rocky shores where the forests meet the sea, while the wind blows from all directions at once and just on the horizon you can see that glimmer of blue sky offering you hope of something better...

Wolf Parade seems to think that "A new world is just a minute away". I guess time isn't constant, because this is the longest minute of my life...

I might try putting up some of my old writing here soon. I'm not sure what I'm going to post, or even if there is a word limit. We'll see...

The thing that I miss most about living in West Seattle is that I don't really see the water anymore. I guess that isn't the only thing that I miss lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment