Monday, April 6, 2009

A new day dawns

So I've survived the weekends birthday events. It was good all-in-all. I think that I need to give a special shout out to P Matty for the killer dinner at Anthony's. I'd also like to thank everyone for showing up at the GLC. I had a great time...

Outdoor gardening in full effect. I was able to get the garden bed east of the brewery all cleaned out this weekend. All the hoe'n gave me a blister, which is irritating more than anything. But I was also able to plant the cherry tree. I also bought a couple magnolia trees that I need to find a good spot for. I think that they will bring me great happiness...

On the indoor front I was also pretty productive. I made the first attempt at octochili. I haven't tried it yet, because my stomach was not prepared for chili yesterday, but I have a ton of it at home and I'm hoping it's delicious. The little bit that I tried was good, so I'm hopeful. I also got the laundry room cleaned up. Now I just need to attack the rest of the house systematically to make sure it's all ready for the cook off. There are a lot of things I need to do and I'm not sure what all they are yet...

I have the best sister ever. She got up before the birds to make sure we'd capture sunrise pics for my wakeupseattle header. I included my favorite pic at the bottom...

I've been thinking about starting a new blog. I can hear you all now, "another one?!" Yes another one. I have been trying to figure out what to do with this old project that I did a few years ago. Elephant Skin aka Novel aka Dreams / Nightmares. I'm not really sure what to do with it, but I feel that I should do something with it so I may turn it into a blog. Could be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment