Friday, June 27, 2008

I wish I got more kickbacks...

I'm going camping this weekend. It should be a good time. I'm going on a 15 mile hike Saturday. We'll see if I survive...

Nathan was just telling me an interesting story. It begins with him at the bus stop on pike between 3rd and 4th. "....i was there late one night and there was police tape blocking the shelter off. i then noticed there was a giant pile of human feces on the ground underneath one of those grated benches....and the worst part was, i think whoever did that was SITTING on the bench and it went through the grating". We've talked about this for twenty minutes so far. I thought poop jokes weren't supposed to be as funny when you got older. That isn't true...

Well I guess that's it today. Just camping and poop...

1 comment:

  1. Which leads us to an interesting question: why is human feces so much more appalling to us than any other animal's? We walk past dozens of piles of dog shit every day - no police tape there, my friends, just spoiled shoes.

    ReplyDelete