Thursday, June 26, 2008

The clouds are hanging around a little later today...

Work is very busy today. End of the fiscal year is just around the corner. Might not blog too much today...

I love coffee. I don't think that there is anything in my daily routine that brings me as much joy. Well cigarettes, but that goes best with coffee. And I'm still trying to get away from that whole vice. Maybe I should just find a find to combine the tobacco plant with a coffee plant. Cross breeding the best elements of each to create a beverage that will impact the world like nothing else, since Coca-Cola...

Ralph Nader is a douche bag borderline racists. Will he please just go away...

Right now it's about 1pm and the clouds are still here. I guess it's only fair. We've had beautiful weather for a couple days now. Why is that whenever we need something for filler the weather is a perfect target? Do we all really care that much about the weather or is it just something that everyone has common ground...

For lunch today I'm having a bagel sandwich with turkey and provolone. Salad. Cottage Cheese. Potato chips. hmmmm food...

I'm not really feeling this today. End transmission...

1 comment:

  1. Hey keep up your blog...sometimes not feelin' it is what drull is all about.zuwjexoc

    ReplyDelete