Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Things are confusing

I realized last night that I miss real conversation. Sure I have conversations all the time, but they always seem to be trivial in nature. Even the ones that attempt to get into something more meaningful fizzle in the end to incoherent rambling, not always my fault but sometimes it is. I'm starting to think that the internet is heralding the end of the conversation...

I wish there was more media coverage of the Occupy Wall Street protests. I'm not exactly sure what is going on with the whole thing. I have yet to see a clear vision these people are hoping for. I'm starting to think that there isn't one...

Work is about to get stupid again. We're losing a sales person again and not replacing them. History does in fact repeat itself...

Oh yeah, the Gorillaz announcement was about a singles collection to commemorate 10 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment