Monday, October 3, 2011

Pleasant dreams but please don't sleep too long

Had some crazy dreams last night. I don't fully remember any of them...

At one point I was on an engineered shore of a river. There were large concrete structures built all along the riverbed, littered with various sized wading pools that would drain and then be refilled by incoming tides. I believe it was some type of estuary. A number of us were lounging in one of the lower pools that happened to also be heated when a large amount of water came rushing from upstream. At first everyone was calm because it seemed just like the flows that would refill the pools. However when it was noticed that it was coming in the wrong direction and beginning to swell to enormous proportions people got concerned. They were fleeing in every which direction. Everyone I was with, including myself, just remained in the pool as the water crashed all around us. I think I kicked Wes...

I'm really disappointed in football right now. Hawks tried hard, I'll give them that, but they never should have allowed themselves to fall into such a big hole. Dawgs are starting to look really good, but of course no love from the BCS. I should be used to these things by now...

I was also back at my old house, in the garage to be specific. I was cleaning everything up because I had to move in there. Now I've lived in there before without sleeping, but this time there was definitely something more to be concerned about. I spent a lot of time sanding an old desk. There was a lot of old furniture that I was refurbishing. Saw dust was everywhere. Someone started to drive up the driveway. I panicked. I didn't know what to do. I took a box spring and barricaded it up against the door frame that didn't have a door and hid underneath the mattress. I think I kicked Wes again...

80s party went well. About what I expected. Now it's time to get everything moving for Halloween. October 29th. It's going to be a good one for sure. I've decided to go with a more industrial take on my costume idea. I still have one question to figure out though. What exactly does someone wear while they're being completely violated by HVAC hosing? Time will tell...

Everything you need is right here

No comments:

Post a Comment