Friday, June 3, 2011

"Thank God that wasn't real"

I don't know how else to say this so I'm just going to copy the chat dialog from my explaining it a moment ago:


I had the most fucked up dream last night
it all seemed so real that when I woke up I actually said out loud, "thank god that wasn't real"
Aliens had invaded
and they were snatchin' people up and destroying the place
Durango got blasted with a rocket
blown to smithereens
we kept wondering if he was really dead
or just taken somewhere else
but the explosion led us to believe he was no more, so it goes
They kept trying to abduct Wes, but we hid him in a closet
a magic closet of sorts
Then we met these guys who had this giant suitcase labeled "rations"
so we fought them for it and won
however when we opened it up it was empty
and the guys we attacked were all tied up, and they seemed to have troll faces
not real ones, but just the slight hint, you know, like that Solo pic
we all ended up in this lounge like thing
there was like 30 people there
we were all forming a resistance faction
but all the liquor was gone
except for a 1/2 gal of Rum
which you happily passed to me
and i mixed with diet dr pepper
Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment