Monday, June 6, 2011

God Bless the 7

So I'm on the 7 coming back from lunch and this guy next to me asks if he can use my cell phone. Now I never let anyone use my phone I don't know after one time I did and dudes parole officer called me for days afterwards. So I politely say no. Now two stops later a bunch of people get on the bus. Did I mention I'm sharing a seat with this guy? I'm on the aisle side. Now these people get on, and he seems to know all of them. I don't exactly understand why, because everything was jovial, but he pulled a blade on one of his friends. He then says, "hey man, can I use your phone, this guy (puts the knife right up in my face) won't let me use his." I slightly taken back before I say, "are you threatening to knife me on the bus?" To which he replies, "oh no, I'd never." I then promptly moved to a different seat on the bus. It's something to blog about if nothing else.

1 comment:

  1. "Hey, can I use your knife?" That would have been a nice reply.

    ReplyDelete