Monday, April 4, 2011

Wesley Green the Brown (sometimes Emo) Dog

But we just call him Wes.


In case you haven't already determined, I got a pup! He's awesome. Still fairly timid, but he's getting better each day. I brought him home on Friday. At first he was SUPER emo, when I put the harness on him he just laid on the ground and didn't move for 10 minutes until I took it off. Since then he's been adjusting nicely. We still have a lot of work with the house training, but that was to be expected. He's only 5 months old. His birthday was October 27th, 2010. My birthday is today. As such I'm not working. Just hanging about with the dog and later this evening I'm going to meet up with some peoples for games and drinks. Hopefully Wes is a little more comfortable with me leaving this time around. We'll have to wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What a gorgeous dog. And of course, happy birthday! If by 'games' you mean Catan and you desperately need another player, well...

    ReplyDelete