Monday, March 7, 2011

Cottage Trust

Okay there's been a lot of uproar recently about some comments that I made. The statements that I'm speaking of appeared on Twitter and Facebook around 1pm this afternoon and went as follows: "I find it hard to trust anyone who doesn't like cottage cheese". Now I don't deny what I've said, which is why I've chosen to repeat it here. However I'm noticing a number of people took this statement to mean I don't trust anyone who doesn't like cottage cheese and this couldn't be further from the truth. While a persons dislike of cottage cheese causes suspicion in my mind it doesn't cloud my vision to the point of blind hatred and mistrust. I understand that my words were chosen poorly and for that I apologize. I didn't mean to offend anyone with my careless internet musings. I will do my best in the future to ensure that all types of cheese lovers are trusted equally. However, with that being said, I'd like to make one thing clear, if you don't like cheese (any kind of cheese), I don't trust you at all.


I hope that this clears up any confusion and I trust that you'll make the right decision this November.

2 comments:

  1. I love cheese. And cottage cheese is tasty so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love cottage cheese. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete