Wednesday, February 9, 2011

In our time apart

Many things have happened.

First up we had Swirly's birthday party. Great success. We did a theme, Heroes vs Villains. Won't be doing a theme party for a long while (too much prep) but it turned out really well. Here's some shots:

Snake Bite and Medusa

Ice Man
Black Out and Cheney
This pretty much explains it all

Just so that everyone is clear. I support the people of Egypt 100%. It pleases me to see that things are changing, however not quickly enough. 

Booked the trip to Vegas for the middle of April. Insanity is bound to ensue.

There's a new blog. SODO Slander. Set it up to document the happenings around the space. You should check it out. One of the first post is the video I promised months ago of my directorial debut "The Bathroom Tapes" (albeit a wasted debut). More nonsense to come.

I'm sure there's more but that's all for now...

1 comment:

  1. I support any kind of party you choose to host but I personally LOVE the themes! Getting dressed as a hero was way more fun than getting dressed as just about anything else.

    ReplyDelete