Thursday, December 16, 2010

There's a stale donut on my desk

I didn't ask for it. I don't want it. But there it sits...

I think I might be getting sick. This is very bad news, since I've got a large number of people to entertain come Saturday. Luckily I've got a bunch of the decorating already finished. Check it:



I'm actually probably getting sick from being up too late working on all this nonsense. Or maybe it's from the multiple walks to Home Depot, usually in torrential rain. Either way I have to figure out a sure fire way to fight this thing. First things first - pho...

I really want my warehouse-mates to do a cover of the Bed Intruder song on Saturday. Hopefully it happens. I'm thinking something acoustic like these guys put together:



Sometimes I'm a bird or candy or a butterfly or an elephant or a frosted pint glass full of 4 Loko...

1 comment:

  1. We appreciate all your efforts and if, come Saturday, you are laid up with the flu, I promise to show up on your door with a bottle of whiskey and some theraflu and get you through the night whether you like it or not!

    ReplyDelete