Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Long walks, blogs and solitary confinement

Last night I was walking downtown to catch the bus home and for some reason decided to try just walking all the way home. I went down along the waterfront, through Elliot Bay Park, cut over to 15th just before Interbay, over the Ballard Bridge, up Ballard Avenue, and finally made it to the final march up 24th. The whole time I kept convincing myself that I wouldn't make it the whole way. "I'll just make it to the end of the park and then catch the bus." "I'll just go to the bridge and catch the bus" And so on. I'm actually very pleased with myself for making it the whole way. I google mapped my course and it worked out to be 8.4 miles. It told me there are other shorter ways to go, so I might have to try another route while the weather is still good...

For those of you who haven't noticed Joseph is back to blogging! YAAAAY!!! I really enjoy his blog. Great photography and always an interesting little blurb. Check it out if you haven't yet...

Lil Wayne is in solitary for listening to an unauthorized music device. I think it's fitting that it's his true love that got him put in the hole. Still need to get his new album. Haven't read many reviews but a coworker recommended it. FREE WEEZY!!!

I can't believe that the chili cook off is this weekend. I don't think I'm going to be much of a contender, unless P decides to do a joint entry. Then I'd be guaranteed a victory. He's never lost....

Speakin' of Lil Wayne, here's the new video for the track he did with Eminem:

1 comment: